HELLO THERE!

It's amazing how we have the audacity to think that we are important among the 7 billion people on earth; that people would want to know us, listen to us, and read what we want them to. But that really shouldn't stop us from what we want to/need to say anyway! This is a blog based on lifestyle, social issues, fashion (occasionally) and the mind. Based on my mind and the opinion it generates. I am 19 and I am a Media and Journalism undergrad student in Manipal University, India. I hope you like my blog. Do visit my website www.abhishreejkumar.com :)

Tuesday 4 November 2014

LEAN IN (A new journey unfolds)

WHISPERS 

"Did you hear that?"
“No, what was it?” 
“Nothing, I just thought I heard something”.

What you heard there, was a whisper. A whisper, that stood the test of time, which was passed through eras, that was carried through the earthly elements, that reached you. A whisper, which holds the universe within itself, brushed past you. A thousand secrets. A thousand memories. A thousand dreams and even more sorrows. These whispers hold the stories of people we never met, stories of events we never witnessed, moments we never shared, memories that were never made. But if you listen, just listen very carefully, maybe they’ll share a dream. Maybe you’ll hear a story. Maybe they’ll ask questions. Maybe you’ll find answers. Maybe it'll change your life. Maybe you’ll find nothing, which will leave you feeling hollow; you’ll want more. 

So just let yourself go, listen to them. Lean in, hear them whisper.

Lean in, hear me whisper.


No comments:

Post a Comment